Tribal Warrior CEO Shane Phillips has been selected as a finalist in the Sydney City Business Awards in the Business Leader category.
The Awards recognise excellence in business leadership, innovation, sustainability, business growth and employment practices across Sydney City.
Shane joins 115 finalists from a variety of industries including health care, retail, financial services, accommodation, technology, employment and consulting in being acknowledged for their outstanding achievements and contribution to business in the Sydney region.
The Sydney City Business Awards dinner will be held on Wednesday the 2nd of August and winners from each state aligned category will proceed as finalists to the NSW Business Chamber State Awards, to be announced at the State Gala Dinner on Friday 17 November 2017 in Sydney.
Go Tribal Warrior!
Finalists in the Business Leader Category:
- Nicholas Assef, LCC Asia Pacific
- Jacqueline Bayliss, Sight for Life Foundation
- Emilya Colliver, Culture Scouts / Art Pharmacy
- Steven Deveraux-Stanford, Ivory Coat Companion Goods
- John Kevin, Fortis Financial Services
- Shane Phillips, Tribal Warrior Aboriginal Corporation
- Colin Porter, CreditorWatch
- Michael Quinn, Wealth Efficiency
- Fred Schebesta, finder.com.au
- Rob Southwell, Pitcher Partners
- Mike Vasavada, Mobiddiction